Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's Free



Sometimes I branch out from the canvas and get crafty. Years ago I dyed my own reed and wove baskets, I did needle work, crocheted - still do some crocheting (all these grandbabies need blankets!), sewed pillows and other things for the home (that trend didn't last long- me and the sewing machine didn't exactly get along, it was a love/hate thing). Anyway..... the latest thing is pendants.

Yesterday I added a new item to my Etsy shop. It's an 8 page tutorial called Making Pendants. This is a fun and easy way to make your own SUPER lightweight accessories and if you're a painter, most of the materials are already in your studio. From Etsy it's an instant download and it's only 2.99.

Do you see the little box to the left that says Follow by Email? If you type your email in there and click submit I'll send you the tutorial for nothing. Free, nada, zip.

So if you're interested in learning how to make something fun and different you can see how with a bunch of full color photos to guide you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm heading for the studio.
Carlynne